- About us
- People and teams
- Research activities
- For the public and scholars
Gender Equality Plan (GEP)
Institute of History of the Czech Academy of Sciences (IH) is a public research institution focused on research of history from the historical beginnings of the Czech state (cca 10th century) up to the modern time.
IH is committed to fostering a culture that promotes equality and maintains a working, learning, and social environment in which the rights and dignity of all its employees are respected. Ensuring equal opportunities for all people within the institute is a prerequisite for achieving this goal.
Management of IH prepared its first Gender Equality Plan (GEP) in January 2022.
The GEP is mainly focused on these areas:
- Work-life balance and organizational culture
- Gender balance in leadership and decision-making
- Gender equality in recruitment and career progression
- Integration of the gender dimension into research
- Measures against gender-based violence, including sexual harassment